[Dixielandjazz] SPecific to Chris Tyle, but to anyone interested in a great album...

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 20:40:32 PDT 2008

look for Steve Pistorius and the Mahogany Hall Stompers...great stuff!
the entire rhythm section is Steve and Hal Smith.  And you'd never notice if you didn't know.  Amazing playing!

But, Chris....since you were on it...not to say your playing wasn't amazing, but c'mon--it took major cajones for Steve to be the only bass and chord instrument, and he did it amazingly....but, what's the deal with Track 2?  Everything I've seen, including the CD card, says it's "Sweet Lorraine", but it's not any "Sweet Lorraine" that I've ever heard.

What gives?  The roaring mAsses demand knowledge!

steve 'mAssive enough' hoog