[Dixielandjazz] Beebe

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun May 11 20:06:17 PDT 2008

On that note I will accept that the underwater daring-do of Charles
William Beebe was probably not the Beebe of that song - he was not a
Lucky Lindy, after all!

By the way, Lucius Beebe eventually moved to Northern California and
Nevada and wrote hundreds of books and articles about all kinds of
interesting (non OKOM) stuff - quite a change from the New York
Society Pages... Google him!

Dave Richoux