[Dixielandjazz] Finding Dixieland Musicians

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 19:46:31 PDT 2008

Michael near Williamsport PA asked about finding Dixieland Musicians
near him.

I suggest that you call Pete Pepke, Michael. He lives in Tidioute PA .
He may know of some Dixielanders closer to you. He's a trombone
player, well versed in Dixieland and about 120 miles from you. Also,
the Tarnished Six plays regularly in the State College area which is
about 50 miles away. Check them out. There may be more Dixieland
Activity around Penn State Univ besides them.

Pete Pepke's phone number is 814-484-2286. Tell him I sent you. We're
good friends.

Good luck,
Steve Barbone
www.barbonestreet.com