[Dixielandjazz] Riverboat Shuffle and my BIG news

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 20 16:38:17 PDT 2008

Steve Heist wrote [in part]
> Thanks for the lyric explanation, and, in that regard, the only thing
> I have is a Finale score of the tune.  It's yours if you want it...  I
> think I can output it into a form you could use...

Dear Steve,
Thanks for the kind offer, but not necessary.

> ................I'm terribly sorry, but I won't be coming to OZ as I
> thought I was..............I'm heading to LONDON, ENGLAND, so maybe we
> could have a F2F there!!! They'll probably fly me in on the 11th and
> put me up at a hotel...  So if that is true, we could have a F2F on
> the night of the 11th (just so I don't get TOO drunk and miss the
> boat, pun intended!)

Mmmmmmmmm. Nice idea. My child-bride of 53 years would love another
last trip to the UK.
I couldn't stand the 26 hour flight, so will give it a miss this time
round.
Have a great time.
The Poms (as we Aussies call them) are great jazz hosts.
Kind regards,
Bill.