[Dixielandjazz] Riverboat Shuffle and my BIG news

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 17:30:23 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,

We're within striking distance of London, and at the moment have no
commitments for May 11th.  It would be great to meet up with you - keep
us posted about your plans.  And just to reassure you - there are
certain "colonists" we count among our very dearest friends.  I have a
feeling you could become one of them :-).

Tony Davis & Judy Eames