[Dixielandjazz] Riverboat Shuffle and my BIG news

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 13:47:34 PDT 2008

Hi Bill and all...

Thanks for the lyric explanation, and, in that regard, the only thing I have
is a Finale score of the tune.  It's yours if you want it...  I think I can
output it into a form you could use...

NOW for the big news.  I'm terribly sorry, but I won't be coming to OZ as I
thought I was.  Talked to the agent yesterday and I'm going with Seabourn
Cruise Line (www.seabourn.com) and I am joining the ship, the Seabourn
Pride, on May 12th.

I'm heading to LONDON, ENGLAND, so maybe we could have a F2F there!!!
They'll probably fly me in on the 11th and put me up at a hotel...  So if
that is true, we could have a F2F on the night of the 11th (just so I don't
get TOO drunk and miss the boat, pun intended!)

I just hope the English want to raise a pint with a "colonist", and don't
make TOO many "Yank Jokes"  LOL
Everybody please keep fingers crossed for me that this comes through - this
part is always nerve wracking...
Take care to all and here's hoping I can meet some of the English list
members finally...

Take care, and, as always,
ALL the Very Best,
Steve Heist