[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [!! SPAM] Ev'ntide

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 08:15:43 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Phil sent the images off-line and I've thanked him by return. However, in
case anyone is interested in Hoagy's compositions and doesn't already know
about the University of Indiana collection, you should check out
http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/collections/hoagy/index.html  There's a pile of
interesting, not to mention unique, material there.

Regards,

Ken Mathieson