[Dixielandjazz] 2nd Short Question - actually 2 shortquestions...

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Mar 18 14:45:40 PDT 2008

They are made and designed for teenagers.  Good luck.  The microscopic
displays are difficult for me too.  I carry a magnifier so I can read them.
I use the ZOOM H2 and H4 for recording.  Both are larger than most mp3
players but not much and they put a whole bunch more on it.  Even with
magnification it's hard.

I have a pair of cheater glasses at about 3+ diopter that cost a whole
dollar at the dollar store.  The ear pieces broke off and I slip them behind
my regular cheater glasses which are usually 1.25 for music reading which
gives me a 4.25 diopter reading lens.  When I'm done I just slip them out.
I don't even have to fold them up.

I did see somewhere a small stick on lens that goes on your regular glasses.
It could be stuck on the side and only used for close up.  Don't remember
where I saw it at though.  Shooters use a small black stick on with a small
hole in it to focus better on the sights.  It works as a sort of magnifier
and improves the focal length of your eye.

There is available jewelers loupes that attach to the ear piece of your
glasses.  The lens swings down when you need it and clips off when you
don't.
Larry