[Dixielandjazz] soprano fun

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 01:57:44 PDT 2008

Robert said

.
> "Scotland is represented?" we inquired.'
>
> But then that admirable critic was nonetheless an
> Englishman too.
Scotsmen aren't  English and wouldn't want to be.

Nowadays they have it both ways .... one of them is the British Prime
Minister but they have their own Parliament too which makes better laws.

Jazz content, none though they do have some  festivals in lovely places like
Kirkudbright (pr Kerkoobree) where we shall be working with Harlem in June.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire