[Dixielandjazz] soprano fun

Paul Edgerton paul.edgerton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:32:35 PDT 2008

Sir, my English ancestor came to the new world by way of an extended
stay in Scotland.

That said, perhaps you have not yet heard what we in California call a
"Squawk-A-Rama." The allusion to a chorus of pipes is chillingly
accurate. Sadly, the intonation is not nearly as accurate.

In my younger and more foolish days, I played a great deal of Soprano.
As I begin my fiftieth year, I sincerely hope that I have acquired a
greater degree of refinement!

-- Paul Edgerton