[Dixielandjazz] Duke Ellington to be featured on U S Quarter

BOYER DONALD dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 12:58:43 PDT 2008

Bob, The article is in the current weekly issue of Coin World dated July 7, 2008.  The article titled "D. C. Selects Duke Ellington for its 2009 Quarter Reverse" is on page 10.  I have tried Coin World and US Mint.gov web sites and don't seem to find a link to this article.  But, I'm just not that computer savvy to find much of anything.

  Hope this helps.......

  Don Boyer,
  South Bend, IN

Robert Ringwald <robert at ringwald.com> wrote:
  Don, where did this article come from?

I might try to get our Jazz Club paper to reprint it.

--Bob Ringwald