[Dixielandjazz] swing dancers/tempos

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 15 13:21:17 PDT 2008

 If anyone wants a tempo chart for ballroom dances, I can supply one copied
 from the sponsoring organization of ballroom dance competitions.

 As for your uncle's rule, how do you make that point (so that it sticks)
 with players who know only faster and louder?

 Phil Wilking

 Those who would exchange freedom for
 security deserve neither freedom nor security.