[Dixielandjazz] Re"New Melbourne Jazz Band"

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 9 23:30:10 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Quartet will be at The Dandenong RSL,Clow Street Dandenong, Next Sunday Afternoon,1pm-till-4pm,Free entry ,Great Food available,
"Jazz on The Terrace" , Special Guest on Guitar / Banjo, will be John Scurry.
Phone 97921535 to book a table .

Next Tuesday , The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at the Knox Club, Corner ,Boronia Road and Stud Road,Wantirna, $20 per head for Carvery Meal and Show. John Scurry will be our special Guest on Banjo and Guitar.  Doors open at 6pm, Show starts at 7pm. Please phone 98016466 to book a table . Thank you.

Update on Charley Farley .
I spoke to Charley at 4-20pm today , and , he tells me he is on the improove and thanks everyone for your best wishes .

Cheers for now ,hope to see you on Sunday or Tuesday ,or Both,
Ross Anderson,
"New Melbourne Jazz Band."
Phone/Fax, 61-3-98012237,
www.newmelbournejazzband.com