[Dixielandjazz] Zeke Zarchy's 93rd Birthday

Robert Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 9 20:47:35 PDT 2008

This from Zeke's daughter.

--------

Hi All,

There's a very important birthday coming up for a very important person,
this Thursday, June 12th ... Dad's 93rd!!!

Since our shy Birthday Boy insisted that I don't throw him a birthday bash,
I thought it'd be great if family & friends simply bombard him with
cards, phone calls, emails, flowers, balloons, and/or anything that comes to
mind (what better way to get even with him - LOL)!

Dad's address, email & phone are as follows:

- 11034 Wrightwood Pl.
Studio City, CA  91604
- rzmp at yahoo.com
- (818) 506-8987

Well, there you have it.  Any & all Birthday Greetings are welcome, and I
know they will put a smile on his face all day long!  Many thanks and big

hugs to all,

Carrie  :

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman