[Dixielandjazz] copy od CD of Boondockers - error in sending post.

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Tue Jun 10 08:57:17 PDT 2008

Sorry, but I cannot make copies of the Logan Boondockers set for the
number of people that contacted me about the one I mentioned -- all by
error on open thread rather than off-list posting- of the Logan sets. My
error made in haste.
I made one for Paul to have to copy around to the members of the
Boondockers. I simply do not have the time to make, mail and otherwise
distribute to other people. So, please don't ask. If one of the
Boondockers feels like he has the time and wants top make a copy, then
it will be up to them. While we sometimes exchange between members of
this list, it has to be on a one - on - one basis or else we would all
be working on nothing else.
If this makes someone unhappy, I am sorry, but my intent was to see that
the actual players had access. If they wish to make copies for others
closer to their ranks, it is up to them.
I know -- me bad. But realistically that's the way it has to be.
Don Ingle