[Dixielandjazz] RE: Sibellious, Encore or Finale or ???

DONN MODLIN oboist at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 1 18:42:33 PDT 2008

Dixieland Jazz:
I do have the new Encore program 4.5.5 and it does open the old Encore files and will read them just as if they were written on 4.5.5.  I know that once you save a file on 4.5.5 you are now unable to read it on the old Encore program.  That is the only problem that I have.   I have made certain that 4.5.5 works on Vista, XP and earlier systems.  I use Encore all the time and find it more user friendly than Sibellius.
Donn  oboist at prodigy.net