[Dixielandjazz] Sibellious, Encore or Finale or ???

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Jun 2 07:14:59 PDT 2008

Hi Donn. Glad to see your notes on Encore, which I've been using for well
over a decade. Used it for my fake books.

Have they made any substantive improvements/changes to it?

How far back did your Windows system check go--I'm still using Windows
98SE on my main machine, though one of these days I may switch over to my
new XP machine.

--Sheik