[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Recording - Rerelease on Cassette

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Sun Jun 1 08:52:40 PDT 2008

A friend of mine is looking for information such as personnel on some
recordings by a King Oliver band.  These were re-released in the 1980's
on a cassette tape (remember those) he has.  All I have at present is
the tape number MCAC 1306 by MCA, which I tried to google without
success.  Not being an experienced recording sleuth, I don't know where
to look.  Any suggestions?  I don't have the tune list, but I can get it
if need be.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA