[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Recording - Rerelease on Cassette

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 1 14:42:39 PDT 2008

Don Robertson asked [in part]:
> A friend of mine is looking for information such as personnel on some
> recordings by a King Oliver band........re-released in the 1980's on a
> cassette tape (remember those)........the tape number MCAC 1306 by
> MCA....

Dear Don,
Are you sure about that cattledog number?
Or is it a trick question?
8>)
I believe that it should be MCAC1309.
King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators Vol. 1 'Papa Joe'.
Although, tune titles would help to confirm this.
I have the details, but will be  bit busy today (Monday).
Let's continue this off-list so as not to clutter up DJMLers' inboxes.
Kind regards,
Bill.