[Dixielandjazz] Edinburgh Jazz Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 14:46:13 PDT 2008

Even though it's a pity to miss Tomasso, the Diplomats of Jazz (one of
my favourites - does Beverly still play with them?) or Bill Allred,
and some other good bands (The Spirit of Rhythm, for example - I'm
almost sure it used to be Spirits - or you), there isn't all that much
OKOM!  It was different in the 1980's, but those daus are gone!
Cheers