[Dixielandjazz] Steve Barbone is the MAN!!!!!!

jazzchops at isp.com jazzchops at isp.com
Sat Jul 5 00:30:47 PDT 2008

I have to admit I've been bested! I give...Steve Barbone is the MAN!!!
He's the GENIUS of jazz!! The ne-plus-ultra!! The cat's meow!!

He and Tex Wyndham know EVERYTHING about early jazz!!! They totally ROCK!!

I can't wait for their worldwide lecture tour where they tell everyone the
history of jazz!!!

I acknowledge I've been an absolute IDIOT for years! I don't know
anything. I bow in the presence of the masters!!!!

WOW!!! Incredible!!! I'm so humbled in their presence!!!

I can't WAIT for the next erudite message from Master Steve!!!

In awe,
Chris Tyle

Join ISP.COM today - $9.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL Try us
out, http://www.isp.com/