[Dixielandjazz] FW: Another Review

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:15:48 PDT 2008

Hello Jim,
You and Steve are using the same words and grammar, but you don't
speak the same language!
Steve speaks American, whereas you speak European - and there is a
world of difference!  In Europe jazz draws much better crowds than in
America, at least - in the US.  And the public is different, too - in
Europe there are much more younger listeners.
Cheers
BTW,
I attended Pelter Winery tasting, and all the wines were excellent!