[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver recordings

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Thu Jan 31 14:00:16 PST 2008

Dear Glen and Phil,

Many thanks for the information regarding incorrect recording/transferring speeds.

Phil, I'll play a couple of Bix's records and give your "Tribute to Bix" concert a plug on the jazz programme. If you know of any recorded tunes by any of the participating bands I'll be happy to play them on the programme. I don't think any Norwegians listening to my programme, travel-hungry as they are, will be enticed to join the audience. However, good luck with the concert, and I hope the weather on the shores of Lake Michigan will be kind enough to yield a good audience.

Kind Regards

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 1841 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.