[Dixielandjazz] NEED SOME HELP

Jean CHERON archigraf31 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 23 12:57:40 PST 2008

Hi Everybody,
Newcomer on the list (nearly three months) i can say everything I read
is interesting and informative.
My language being french, I can read english easily but my mind and
writting are slower, so I'm reluctant to step in too frequently.
NOW I NEED some help and I guess many of the listmates will be able to
help me.
Three words about myself, I'm a Tb player for years here in France.
ED"Kid"ORY 's and Benny MORTON's styles are the way I tend to play in
mind with (correct?!), both for New Orleans and Swing I  practice.
I'm starting a BRASSBAND in the old tradition like the Eureka, Onward,
Olympia and other big BB from New Orleans. I have the right fellows
musicians, i have the music, i have the records to lean on for
spirit...I HAVE NO CAPS to get the right look.
So could you help me and send me the address of a maker, a seller, a
shop ( internet trade will be a must) who could sell me 12 musicians
caps looking like the ones we can see on old pictures, just on the heads
of Bunk, louis Nelson, percy Humphrey and others marching and parading
through Crescent City's streets.
Was I clear?
Thanks for your help.
Cheers from France