[Dixielandjazz] NEED SOME HELP

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 23 15:25:45 PST 2008

I do not know whether or not they have a web site, but look for "Superior
Uniform Cap Company" on a search engine. They make the caps for airline
uniforms, taxicab companies, etc.

Also look for "Bancroft" caps. They make caps for several military and
civilian uniforms.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for security
deserve to have neither freedom nor security.