[Dixielandjazz] Can you hear it?

Jen Beaven eris at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 05:48:59 PST 2008

It looks like Esnips is using Flash to play the mp3s; not only does your
computer have to be able to play mp3s (most can) but you also need a Flash
player installed. Flash player plugins are available for most
platforms/browsers, free, from Adobe. Here is a link:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
Plus, whichever Flash widget Esnips is using for mp3s doesn't show up for me
(and I develop in Flash - I have the latest everything.) I could get the
music to play by going to the "mp3 widgets" link and previewing any other
widget. I'm on a Mac, though, and most sites are tuned to the PC, so if you
have a PC you probably won't have to do this.

The movie played right away for me, no problem.

Thanks for the music!

/jen

--
At http://pengcognito.com is a slightly warped penguin cartoon. Go. Read.