[Dixielandjazz] Can you hear it?

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 18 00:04:30 PST 2008

Hi all.
             Steve mentioned some difficulties downloading music from
the net. Some months ago I
put  a number mp3 clips and a video of the Buddy Bolden Revival
Orchestra in performance on an Esnips website.
Today I received the following from an interested OKOMer:
"I've been to the site, but can't get any music from it. Should there
be sound on this site, and if so,
  can you help me with how I find it.?"
I wonder if any of you have had the same problem? The mp3s work for me
on the laptop  (OS Tiger) but not
my other earlier Mac. The QuickTime movie works on both. I'd be
interested to see how many listmates can get the
music and or the movie. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The site is at:
http://www.esnips.com/web/BuddyBoldenRevivalOrchestra
regards
Dan Hardie