[Dixielandjazz] The Clarinet in Jazz

Rob & Carla Henneveld info at jazzconnection.nl
Tue Jan 15 12:29:13 PST 2008

Hi listmates,

I do like Paquito D'Rivera on Clarinet very much. He's good. I play the
clarinet myself and "out of tune" is on one hand easy and on the other hand
killing.

If you like the Benny Goodman "not out of tune" style than have a look at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsUMEnWfh3k
(sorry for the Dutch introduction).
or www.4beat6.com

Not my on clarinet, I'm only doing the management......
I had the luck to put them on Dutch Television last month (that's what you
see on You Tube, but I need to upload better quality).
Just by this show we got a lot of CD selling (Christmas gifts) by the
internet and positive reactions from public by mail. I needed to keep
working during Christmas......

Kind regards,
Rob Henneveld
Yes2Jazz Agency