[Dixielandjazz] "Nice Work If You Can Get It"

Dick Sleeman dick at sleeman.nl
Sun Jan 13 07:39:40 PST 2008

Hi Bill & Dave,

Thanks Dave for reminding me of Ella's Songbooks! And the verse of NWIYCGI is
indeed on it, Bill (listening to it right now). These Songbooks are
unbelievable - not only Ella's rendering of the text, but those arrangements of
Nelson Riddle's!

I could send you a MP3 if you'd like.

Better find those cassettes, Dave and listen again (a squirrel never forgets
where he put his nuts :-))

Regards,

Dick