[Dixielandjazz] "Nice Work If You Can Get It"

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun Jan 13 19:59:00 PST 2008

Hi Dick. Riddle only arranged some of them. I think Billy May did some.
Several were marred by Buddy Bregman's (sp?) bloody awful charts that were
barely relevant to the tunes. There are 2 with Ellington, one with small
group and one with big band.

One of these days I'll un-squirrel 'em.

Happy NY!
--Sheik