[Dixielandjazz] "Nice Work If You Can Get It"

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Jan 12 20:32:06 PST 2008

Hi Bill I'd expect "Ella Sings Gershwin" to be a jazz performance.
Ella's "Song book" albums were explicitly intended to present the tunes,
so she generally sings 'em straight, with verses, appropriate tempos. So
they are an excellent tool for learning tunes.

I have the cassettes squirreled away since I have other stuff to listen to.

--Sheik