[Dixielandjazz] Internet Sources for Sheet Music

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 29 13:54:57 PST 2008

Bruce I have some other sites to add to this, but
I've found it tedious searching them individually.
Lately I've brushed up on Google "Custom" search and
see some possibilities to write a search that will specifically
search a list restricted to a list of these sites all in one search.
Will keep you posted if I go ahead and put such together.
If I do, I'll be back to you for any more sites you've found
to add them to mine.
Craig Johnson