[Dixielandjazz] Photo from video

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Fri Feb 29 01:04:53 PST 2008

After all discussions about downloading YouTube clips I have a question in
connection with this. I've recorded the sound tracks of some clips and put
them on CD. Now I'd like to make a CD booklet with a photo from the clip. It
appears that Printscreen (Windown XP) doesn't work with movies. Does anyone
know how to do it then? Is there free software to do such?

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG  ZWOLLE
Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies
http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl