[Dixielandjazz] Greetings! From a new member

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 10:33:49 PST 2008

We'll be there since we live here in the Desert. See  you there.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 2/27/2008 11:10:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jmeza at dc.rr.com writes:

We want  to invite all of you to the 2008 Desert Swing'n Dixie Jazz Festival
in Palm  Spring, CA happening March 14 thru 16. We have a terrific line up
like last  yar's festival and we want to welcome Fulton Street Jazz Band and
South  Burgandy Jazz band to the line up. For more info: www.desertjazz.org
Our  Motto is: Keep The Music  Playing!