[Dixielandjazz] dancing is so much FUN

Berl berl at sti.net
Thu Feb 28 10:14:28 PST 2008

I just want to throw this out to you. I am talking with the elks club and would we like to go dancing here in Oakhurst.
Say once a month.
Give me your choices and if we do this would this be something you would support.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday

1st...Big Band in Fresno but if your not driving down to Fresno than this is a consideration
2nd....2nd would be out Dixieland jazz club is the 2nd Sunday off the month,Fresno
3rd
4th

          My Dixieland Jazz list How would you approach something like this or would you.
                                                for the largest draw what would you do.
Berl

berl at sti.net