[Dixielandjazz] Fw: AN ERROR - More on the Zoom H2 -

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Feb 21 21:53:59 PST 2008

The H4 comes with some editing software
Yes it does BUT it's Cubase LE and I had installed it earlier and it seemed
to work fine.  It didn't say it was a 30 day trial.  I was trying to edit
some MP3 files and I found it was really hard to use and pretty confusing.
The full version does a lot if you are really into midi.

The Sony sound forge software is good but expensive for what you get and
they make you pay for the MP3 plugin.
I have sound Forge 6 which is the pre Sony version.  For some reason it's
MP3 plugin has stopped working and I have no way to edit MP3's

Anyone who buys either of the ZOOM's will need some sort of software to edit
the file into tracks and individual MP3's

I think someone told me about a shareware program that would edit sound
files.  If so will it do MP3's  My Sound Forge 6 will do WAV files great but
I have a few MP3's that I would like to edit.
Larry
StL