[Dixielandjazz] [!! SPAM] Re: Tax deductions

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 21 20:00:56 PST 2008

I accept whatever Turbo-Tax puts in.

I played about one nursing home a month last year (fewer than usual). It
still came out to about 350 miles. Even at 14¢ a mile, that's $49 in
expense, which will come out to at least $10 less federal tax.

I think it's worth 15 seconds each trip to record it on a piece of paper and
claim it: $10 for 3 minutes total time is $200 an hour (after tax).

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.