[Dixielandjazz] Feb 26 Polcer East Coast All Star Concert.

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Feb 14 12:30:58 PST 2008

Steve, Thanks for the donation  to the youth program of STJS for the
all-star concert.  Be aware that the date is Feb 26.

I see that nancy has answered the question about donating on line for a
student/students to attend.  You don't need the name of a specific student,
just write student.

She has also given the snail mail address to send checks:

 make checks payable to:
"STJS"
Memo line:
"Feb. 26 fundraiser" or "Send-a-Student"
(STJS Tax ID: EIN #23-7132119)
Mail to:
STJS
2787 Del Monte St.
West Sacramento, CA 95691

Tickets are $25 pre-sale, $35 at the door.
"Patron" tickets are $100 for those who wish to meet the musicians
and snack at a 6 p.m. pre-concert reception.

I hope other listmates also come through with donations and if any where
near No Cal, actually attend the concert.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald

.