[Dixielandjazz] Feb 28 Polcer East Coast All Star Concert.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 06:42:06 PST 2008

That's a hell of a band Bob. I hope you all get a great turnout.

BTW, I tried to buy 2 "send a student" tickets on line, but the
student's name is a "required field" and I don't know any students out
there. Can I send someone (like you Nancy Giffin) the $57 so that you
can give them to a deserving but poor music student?

If so, send my your snail mail address and I will send a check
immediately. Wish I could be there to hear that band. Has anyone
considered recording them live?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone