[Dixielandjazz] FEB. 26 concert fundraiser for youth band festival

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Thu Feb 14 10:03:43 PST 2008

Steve wrote:

> That's a hell of a band Bob. I hope you all get a great turnout.
>
> BTW, I tried to buy 2 "send a student" tickets on line, but the student's name
> is a "required field" and I don't know any students out there. Can I send
> someone (like you Nancy Giffin) the $57 so that you can give them to a
> deserving but poor music student?
>
> If so, send my your snail mail address and I will send a check immediately.
> Wish I could be there to hear that band. Has anyone considered recording them
> live?

THANKS, STEVE!

First want to clarify the date:

FEB. 26, Tuesday.

Online, fill in the blank with
ANY STUDENT
or STJS CHOICE.
It does not need to be a particular word or name.

Or, if you favor an age group, say
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
or COLLEGE STUDENT
or whatever you wish.

To snail mail a contribution or to "Send-a-Student" ($25 each),
make checks payable to:
"STJS"
Memo line:
"Feb. 26 fundraiser" or "Send-a-Student"

(STJS Tax ID: EIN #23-7132119)

Mail to:
STJS
2787 Del Monte St.
West Sacramento, CA 95691

"Patron" tickets are $100 for those who wish to meet the musicians
and snack at a 6 p.m. pre-concert reception.

There is a huge dance floor at the back,
so bring your dance partner!

FOR MORE INFORMATION and TICKETS ONLINE, visit
http://www.sacjazz.org/eastcoastpost.html

Thanks, everyone! :)