[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Possible gig for John Papas on DJML

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 13 16:36:41 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ambassadors of American Culture"
<info at ambassadorsofamericanculture.com>
To: "Bob Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:01 PM
Subject: Possible gig for John Papas on DJML

Hi Bob:

I seem to have lost John Papa¹s email address but I know he is on DJML
could you maybe send this on to him for me.

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins

Looking for Greek Bouzouki Player
 Reply to: gigs-573233924 at craigslist.org
 Date: 2008-02-13, 3:36PM PST

 Steady-weekly gig needs bouzouki player who plays the greek repetoire.
 I'm an acoustic guitarist accompaniest familiar with gypsy music seeking to
find someone who I can accompany. Weekly gig is a very strong possibility,
restaurant is currently seeking greek players.
 serious inquiries only, please!