[Dixielandjazz] Re ''Recording direct from sound system"

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 06:38:31 PST 2008

Good morning all...

One thing you might think about is recording directly into an mp3 player - a
lot of them have a stereo input and will let you record digitally...  I've
done it before and it works out great for me...  but then again, I'm just
piano and vocals...
and newer units are very small and unobtrusive - write me off list if you
want to know more...
All the Best,
Steve Heist