[Dixielandjazz] Re ''Recording direct from sound system"

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Wed Feb 6 05:59:59 PST 2008

There are several digital recording devices on the market.  I've seen them
in the $300(USD) or so range.  Roland makes one, I believe and I've seen
another advertised called a Zoom.  They come with self contained microphones
and/or the ability to do line in and additional mics.  They let you record
with CD quality or more or less quality and I think may even do MP3.  Shar
Music was selling the Zoom at one point and probably still do.

Ron L