[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 22:14:15 PST 2008

Excuse me, but I was on that very cruise plus at least 15 previous ones. You
were'nt, and I don't remember seeing you on any of the previous ones. I know
what was included and what was not. Alcoholic beverages have never been
included in "board" any place I have played. Do you consider that "nickel
and diming?" Similarly, festivals pay for musicians' rooms, but not tips to
the housekeeping staff, so I don't think that applies either.

My point was that the overall value of these cruises to us and our
companions far outweighs what we have to pay for, and since you've not been
on any of the cruises you are talking about, IMHO I can't see how you can be
such an expert.

Scott Anthony