[Dixielandjazz] Happy Holidays - Happy New Year

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 10 09:52:36 PST 2008

Hi Everyone:

All of us in Barbone Street wish you a happy holiday season.

And we thank you all for making 2008 a great year for Barbone Street.
Hard to believe we've been together for 16 years. No way could we have
done it without your love and support.

While 2009 looks like a difficult year, we are starting off with a
bang. Below is a quick list of gigs through early February. Call me
for more information about them.

Please see our myspace page (listed under my sign off below) for more
band information, schedule, etc. I am no longer up dating the web site.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Jan 4  (SUNDAY)  11:00 AM  "A New Orleans Funeral Service for 2008" at
the Unitarian Universalist Church of Germantown. 6311 Lincoln Drive.
This is a VERY POPULAR program, complete with open casket to bury the
things you regretted in 2008, at a beautiful church in historic
Germantown section of Philadelphia. Jazz and Gospel from 10:45 AM to
end of service.  All invited, Arrive early, it will be a joyful,  full
house, SRO event. Yes, you can dance in the aisle.

Jan 5   (MON)  7 to 8:00 PM - Jazz Concert at Brittany Pointe Estates,
Lansdale PA

Jan 10 (SAT) 8:45 PM to Midnight. Swing Dance at The Ethical Society
Building, Rittenhouse Square PA
Come join the Lindy & Blues Society for this event.  www.lindyandblues.com/

Jan 11 (SUN) 3 to 5:00 PM  Jazz Concert / Fund Raiser at Grace
Episcopal Church, 4900 Concord Pike (Route 202) Wilmington DE. Across
from Concord Mall. Jazz plus refreshments plus 50/50 raffle etc.
Arfrive early as we expect this to be an SRO event also.

Jan 17 (SAT) 7 to 10 PM Potomac River Jazz Club Concert, Steve as
sideman with the "all star" Vintage Jazz Band Rosensteel Hall in
Silver Spring Maryland.

Jan 18 (SUN) 2 to 5:30 PM  Tri State Jazz Society Concert. Brooklawn
NJ American Legion Post 72

Jan 23 (FRI)  CORPORATE PARTY, West Chester PA (Private)

Jan 24 (SAT) 7 to 11 PM SS Moshulu, Penns Landing, Philadelphia

Jan 25 (SUN) PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTY West Chester, PA

Jan 29 (THU) 7 PM Jazz Concert Springhouse Estates, Lower Gwynedd PA

Feb 8   (SUN) 2 to 5 PM Pennsylvania Jazz Society Mardi Gras Concert,
Wind Gap PA

MORE TO COME - Check Scedule at. www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband