[Dixielandjazz] Skokiaan

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 5 08:25:01 PST 2008

One of my favorite groups is Brave Combo, from Denton, Texas - they
usually do a medley of "Skokiaan/Happy Africa/The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
that works very well. They sometimes change the order of the songs,
but they all fit together somehow...

(more about this multi-Grammy winning group at: http://brave.com/bo -
one of the most interesting jazzy polka bands in the world, IMHO.
many sound clips at http://www.brave.com/bo/multimedia.html )

Dave RIchoux