[Dixielandjazz] Louis Prima

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:10:04 PDT 2008

That's Cielito Lindo.  Wilbur deParis did a great version.

Once I was past the R&R stage (age 17 or 18), I stopped listening to
Louis Prima.  I was later surprised to learn he had been a jazz
player; my first hint was on a Venuti record, where the best and
jazziest solos were by Prima (I was in my later twenties).
Support live jazz!
Cheers