[Dixielandjazz] Lyric and performer query

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 19:13:33 PDT 2008

Someone earlier mentioned these lyrics as NOT PC.  The Mile High Banjo
Society adds a verse to "transform" it to OK.  Do not know if they are  original
with this verse.  CD Baby plays a lot of the verses but  unfortunately stops
before the "She's just right for me" verse.   Ginny

 >_http://cdbaby.com/cd/mhbs_ (http://cdbaby.com/cd/mhbs) <

In a message dated 8/22/2008 2:37:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,