[Dixielandjazz] Movie Cameras for U tube

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 06:35:58 PDT 2008

Larry....for a very simple pocket video, check out the Kodak website and
look at their Z16 Pocket Video Camera.  $179.00.  This is NOT a huge,
complicated device but works well....and for that price you can't beat it.

Specifically for HD videos, easy upload to YouTube, built-in USB....record
up to 32 BG worth of vids.

View on any HDTV w/ included cables, edit and share, etc., etc.

Janie

janie39 at socal.rr.com