[Dixielandjazz] Movie Cameras for U tube

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 09:16:30 PDT 2008

And  to add to the mix, I have a RCA Small Wonder video recorder. It onlly has thirty minutes of record time but, when uploaded to the computer the quality is good., There are more than one manufacturers of these small, inexpensive video recorders. Some have a removable card.

  The only drawback is low light  conditions. The usual camcorder has an internal light source, in many venues additional light is required.

  The price of the newer camcorders is mostly bells and whistles. The optics are good all around and all have telephoto and close up facilities.

  Slainte

  Ye olde Mouldy Fygge

  ED Coltrin

Janie McCue Lynch <janie39 at socal.rr.com> wrote:
  Larry....for a very simple pocket video, check out the Kodak website and
look at their Z16 Pocket Video Camera. $179.00. This is NOT a huge,
complicated device but works well....and for that price you can't beat it.

Specifically for HD videos, easy upload to YouTube, built-in USB....record
up to 32 BG worth of vids.

View on any HDTV w/ included cables, edit and share, etc., etc.

Janie

janie39 at socal.rr.com